UIT and endless number of atractions, Patagonia offers a matchless diversity and variety.
The famous andean shires, with their variety of regional products to treat the most demanding mouth.
The lake, that call to be traveled, and why not, flyfish the the best trouts in the world. Can also be found: Ski resorts, world known, to be used in winter season.
Trekking paths that run for miles of gourgeous landcapes, greens or ice colored, that will never be out of your memories.
Full filled with marine life coast lines, where you can observe the reproduction of the southern right whale, or the duskies dolphins.
Trails of ancient indian tribes that left their footprint trough river basins such as Pinturas or Galegos rivers.Archeological findings that show the prehistorical presence of the biggest dinosaurs in the world.Matchless sights for your eyes only is another way of saying Patagonia.
So pure, virgin as none, it is in here, waiting for you.
- Tierra del Fuego National Park. Lapataia Bay, and End-of-the-World Train.
- Fueguian Ranches: Harberton and others.
- Tolhuin, Escondido and Fagnano lakes.
- Martial Glacier / Ski Centers with ski-lifts. / Valle de los Huskies. / Cross-country Skiing and snowmobiles and motor-sleds and dog-sleds.
- Beagle Channel: Lake Tours / De los Lobos Island (Sea-lion Island) / Big-bird Watching (petrels and cormorants).
- Los Glaciares National Park. / Perito Moreno Glacier and its footbridges.
- Lake Tours: Upsala Explorer and Traditional Upsala.
- Patagonian Ranches: Estancia Alice, Estancia Roca and other typical Patagonian ranches.
- El Chaltén: Mt. Fitz Roy (or Chaltén) Trekking, horse-riding, 4 x 4 overlanding and guided trekking.
- Río Turbio: Carbon exploitation, / crossing to Torres del Paine (Chile) - Puerto Natales.
- Península Valdés: Punta Norte, Caleta Valdés, Puerto Pirámides.
- Embarkation at Golfo Nuevo for whale-watching.
- Trelew, Rawson, Playa Unión, Dolavon, Punta Tombo Penguin Rookery, Gaiman (with Welsh tea).
- Nahuel Huapí National Park. / Colonia Suiza, Catedral Ski Center and Resort, Puerto Pañuelo and Llao Llao Resort, beaches on the lake shores, and on El Trébol Lagoon and Lake Perito Moreno.
- Historical Train Ride, in the surroundings of Bariloche (toward the Patagonian plains).
- Villa La Angostura. / Cerro Bayo (Ski Center), Correntoso river and El Correntoso, Bahía Manzano, and Peulla Pass to Chile./ Villa Traful and its lake.
- San Martín de los Andes. / Mt Chapelco (Ski Center), Lolog and Huechuláfquen lakes (sailing), Villa Aluminé, Junín de los Andes (hunting reserves). / Lanín Volcano national Park.
- El Bolsón: Hippie handicrafts. / Lake Puelo and its National Park. Fly-fishing and hunting reserves.
- Mt Tronador, Lake Gutiérrez and Manso river (fishing).